What can do wonders for your self-image? A great-looking derriere!
The Brazilian Butt Lift, a popular plastic surgery option, can give you a perky, youthful, more balanced buttocks.
The Brazilian Butt Lift is not just for women! It’s the most natural way to augment your buttocks because it uses your own fat, called “fat grafting,” to increase the size and improve the profile of your buttocks. A Brazilian Butt Lift fills the upper quadrant of your buttocks so that your profile appears more attractive and sensuous.
You would be a good candidate if you have:
- Small, flat buttocks
- Sagging buttocks
- Experienced weight loss which has changed your buttock’s shape
Your butt lift will be achieved through liposuction which transfers your existing fat.
The use of implants in combination with the fat transfer procedure may be used.
The appropriate technique for you will be determined by your surgeon, based on:
- Your buttock’s size and shape;
- The amount of fat you have available;
- Your goals, expectations and activity level; and
- The quality and elasticity of your skin.
What happens during the procedure?
- General anesthesia will be used to ensure your comfort.
- A local anesthesia is also used to reduce bleeding and trauma at the surgery site.
- Liposuction is performed through tiny incisions, and the suctioned fat, blood and tissue are then processed before being returned to your body.
- Syringes are connected to a special cannula which Dr. Dunkley uses to add the fat to your buttocks through small injections.
The natural results of your butt lift will be immediately visible, but you will not see your final results until approximately a year after surgery, as it takes time for the fat to “take.”
Satisfaction with your new image will continue to grow as you recover.
If your weight changes, your results may change as the transferred fat can grow or shrink just as any other fat in your body.
Curious to know more? Give Envision Cosmetic Surgery a call and set up a consultation appointment with Dr. Dunkley (801) 268-2650.