Be A More “Kissable” Valentine – With A Lip Enhancement Procedure
- Posted on: Feb 15 2016
Are you envious of that pouty, full-lip look?
Would you like your lips to have a fuller, more kissable profile?
If so, you aren’t alone. Lip enhancement, a non-surgical procedure, is trending and popular.
It’s quick and easy to have the lips you desire with a dermal filler, such as JUVEDERM, BELOTERO or RESTYLANE.
- A dermal filler uses hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar in your body. That means it is easily accepted by your body and is unlikely to cause an adverse reaction. Fillers do not contain any ingredients that do not naturally occur in your soft body tissues – they are FDA approved and proven to be a safe and effective way to plump and thicken areas of your skin that have aged and to enhance the natural contours of your lips.
- A lip enhancement is done in our offices, using a nerve blocker, similar to a dental anesthetic, to numb your lips and ensure that you are calm and comfortable before the actual procedure begins. We strive to make the procedure as painless as possible.
- You can return to your normal activities immediately following the procedure. There may be some mild bruising that may last a few days and can easily be camouflaged, but there is no down time.
- You would be a good candidate for a dermal filler lip enhancement procedure if you wish to enhance the appearance and fullness of your lips. Fillers typically last about ten months when used on your lips and may last several years when used in other areas of your face.
- If you decide lip enhancement is for you, carefully consider your expectations. Talk to Dr. Dunkley before “plumping” to make sure you have communicated the look you want. A good rule of thumb is “less is more.” Subtle injections which maintain the normal anatomy of your lips can result in very natural appearing lips.
Call to schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Dunkley, today: (801) 268-2650.
Posted in: Feauture Post