Do You Work Out…And Are You Trying That For Your Facial Wrinkles? Read On!
- Posted on: Nov 30 2015
Bench presses and squats for saggy jowls? Not so much. But sagging, loose facial skin is definitely annoying and part of the aging-process we would all like to remedy.
Maybe you’ve wished for a nonsurgical way to tighten your sagging facial skin and have read or heard about facial exercises….but can facial exercises actually tighten your sagging skin?
Well, the answer is a qualified “yes.”
Some things to consider before you attempt those “facial work-outs”:
- The muscles in your face may increase in size with exercise just as any muscle in your body. By adding volume that decreases with aging, you can expect less sagging.
- However, the exercises requiredinvolve, repetitive, continuous facial expressions that can actually deepen your fine lines and wrinkles.
- The movements encouraged are squinting and puckering, which can contribute to crow’s feet around your eyes and lines around your mouth.
- The biggest contributor to agin skin is sun damage and facial exercises can’t reduce age spots, fine lines or wrinkles that come with years of collective sun damage.
- It’s impossible for facial exercises to increase the collagen in your face.
A much better way to reduce the appearance of fine line is with a dermal filler, such as Radiesse®, an FDA-approved synthetic, injectable dermal filler that is used to correct fine facial lines and wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds.
Radiesse® is made of calcium-based microspheres which are suspended in a water-based gel. Radiesse® is injected into your skin through a minimally invasive procedure. The results are immediate and long-lasting.
Radiesse® stimulates your body to produce new collagen.
Radiesse® is a safe and effective way to add volume and contour to your face for a younger appearance. In just one or two treatments, you will see a bright, natural long-lasting look. It’s greatest advantage is that it lasts18 months to two years.
Radiesse® can address the visible signs of aging…that no amount of facial exercise can begin to touch!
Call to book an appointment…now is the perfect time to firm and brighten your lovely face for the holidays: (801) 268-2650.
Posted in: Radiesse