Resolve To Age Happily And Healthfully
- Posted on: Dec 30 2015
With the passage of time and the changing seasons it’s easy to find yourself in the doldrums…your body and sometimes your mood responds to the changes time brings. You may not like it. You may try to deal with it…but even though aging is natural process for everyone, you don’t have to give in to feeling old.
You may have heard it said that age is just a number and you’re only as old as you feel.
With the new year upon us, now is the time to make these sayings true, for you, each and every day.
Consider these awesome, mind-bending, how-to-stay-youthful tips:
- Smile…Put your best face forward, and greet every day with a smile. Smiling is contagious and a definite mood lifter…not just for you, but for everyone you meet.
- Act Your Favorite Age…Be the age on the inside that you always loved being…and it will reflect in your body, face and outlook.
- Eat Well. Eat To Live…You know what that means, for you.
- Play…Nothing makes you feel young and vibrant like endorphins. Whether it’s walking, dancing, jogging, Pickle Ball, tennis, Zumba or yoga, just do it.
- Use Your Head…Learn a language or refresh your MahJong game; get your friends together for a game of Pinochle or Bridge; do crossword puzzles; take an art class. Stay smart, stay young.
- Go Outside…It’s not just about getting enough sunshine vitamin D, it’s about seeing your world, exploring, skiing, hiking, meeting friends for brunch, coffee or tea. Time outdoors – especially with friends – can lighten your mood and make you feel young and alive.
- Pamper Yourself…Be your own best friend. Get a massage or a soothing facial. Have you been wanting to try Botox, a facial filler or perhaps even a face or breast lift?
Resolve and Renew! It’s the perfect time…call to schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Dunkley, today : (801) 268-2650.
Posted in: Healthy Life